| The opinions of the bankruptcy judges in this district are posted here for the convenience of the bar and public and may not be published beyond this website without the express, written permission of the judge who authored the opinion. Opinions that have been published will have a cover sheet or a citation on the first page of the decision.|
Opinions posted to this website after June 12, 2006 are also viewable through the Court's Electronic Case Filing (ECF) system under the Written Opinions Report as well as through your PACER Account. When using ECF or PACER, opinions are searchable by case, party name, etc. and viewable via links in the report free of charge.
|General Search Tips
- Use double quotes around phrases to search.
- Add + in front of terms/phrases that must appear in results.
- Add - in front of terms/phrases that must not appear in results.
- The + checkbox adds a plus in front of all terms/phrases for convenience.
- The default search content is the body, title, and meta-description.
- The score is the percentage of matching characters in a document.
- ISO Latin-1 characters like äßçéñ etc. are treated as English equivalents.
- Special characters like #!0|& etc. are allowed.
- Stop-terms are common terms like "it and the that."